The Future of the Chinese Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2021published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast Chinese defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
- Chinese defense expenditure recorded a CAGR of 9.23% between 2012 and 2016, and valued US$146.3 billion in 2016
- The country's total defense expenditure during the forecast period is expected to be US$1007.1 billion
- The average share of capital expenditure is expected to be 32.8% over the forecast period
- Over the forecast period, the country's budget for homeland security is expected to be US$161.8 billion cumulatively
- The key areas of investment are expected to be fighter and multi-role aircraft,submarines,helicopter, naval vessels, and missile defense systems
This report offers detailed analysis of the Chinese defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends and challenges faced by industry participants. In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Chinese defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Chinese defense industryduring 2017-2021, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the spending patterns and modernization patterns of the country
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to the army, navy, and air force. It also details the key challenges faced by the defense market participants within the country
- Porter's Five Force analysis of the Chinese defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargainingpower of thebuyer, threat of substitutions, intensity of rivalry,and barrier to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country's imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the coming 10 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Chinese defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Chinese defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements thatare expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Chinese defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter's Five Force Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
Please find more about Future of the Chinese Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2021 at reports.zursh.com
Click on below items to see free updates about the topic covered.
Click on below items to see free resources and reports about the topic covered.