This report provides key procedures data on the North America Spinal Surgery Procedures. The report provides procedure volumes within market segments - Spinal Fusion Procedures, Spinal Non-Fusion Procedures, Vertebroplasty Procedures and Kyphoplasty Procedures.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. uses epidemiology based models to estimate and forecast the procedure volumes. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the procedure volumes.
- North America Spinal Surgery Procedures volumes by segment
- Spinal Fusion Procedures, Spinal Non-Fusion Procedures, Vertebroplasty Procedures and Kyphoplasty Procedures.
- Projections for each of the market segments. Data is provided from 2007 to 2014 and forecast to 2021.
- Develop business and investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
Please find more about North America Spinal Surgery Procedures Outlook to 2021 at reports.zursh.com
Click on below items to see free updates about the topic covered.
Click on below items to see free resources and reports about the topic covered.