The global military UAV market will be driven by internal and external security threats, territorial disputes, and modernization initiatives undertaken by armed forces across the world.
Significant UAV customers include countries in the North American and Asia Pacific region, and the global UAV market will be dominated by the US throughout the forecast period. Asia Pacific's share of the global UAV market is also projected to increase, largely due to a number of international territorial conflicts and insurgency issues.
- The global military UAV market values US$8.5 billion in 2016, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.89%, to value US$13.7 billion by 2026
- North America is projected to dominate the market with a share of 32% over the forecast period, followed Europe at 31%, and Asia Pacific at 30%.The Middle Eastern market for UAVs is expected to account for a share of 4%, followed by the Latin American and African markets with a cumulative share of 2%
- HALE UAVs and UCAVs are expected to account for 34% and 29% of the global military UAV market respectively, followed by MALE UAVs, TUAVs, VTOL-UAVs, and MUAVs, with respective shares of 19%, 9%, 6% and 3%.
The Global Military UAV Market 2016-2026 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for military UAVs, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants. In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2016-2026, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world.
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of military UAV segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants.
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand.
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2016-2026.
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis.
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global military UAV market over the next ten years.
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different UAV segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global military UAV market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the internal ministries of different countries within the military UAV market.
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top military UAV providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
Latest Tweets from the Industry:
- INSIGHT: UAVs to become the go-to tech to deal with crisis situations from humanitarian relief to piracy at sea. http://bit.ly/28Jl0nm
Please find more about The Global Military UAV Market 2016–2026 at reports.zursh.com
Click on below items to see free updates about the topic covered.
Click on below items to see free resources and reports about the topic covered.