BDaaS basically provides a cloud based framework that offers end-to-end big data solutions to business organizations. It is a consolidated structure of Hadoop as a Service (HDaaS), Data-as-a-Service (DaaS) and Data Analytics as a Service (DAaaS). The extensive growth of data is one of the key drivers prevailing in this market space.
The global Big-Data-as-a-Service (BDaaS) market is estimated to grow from USD 1.8 Billion in 2015 to USD 7.0 Billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 31.5 % during the forecast period.The BDaaS market is segmented on the basis of type of solutions, deployment model, organization size, vertical, and region.
The research methodology used to estimate and forecast the BDaaS market includes:
- Capturing data on key vendor revenues through secondary research. The vendor offerings are also taken into consideration to determine the market segmentation.
- The bottom-up procedure was employed to arrive at the overall market size of the global BDaaS market from the revenue of the key players in the market.
- After arriving at the overall market size, the total market was split into several segments and sub-segments which were then verified through primary research by conducting extensive interviews with key people such as CEOs, Vice-Presidents, Directors, and executives.
- This data triangulation and market breakdown procedures were employed to complete the overall market engineering process and arrive at the exact statistics for all segments and sub-segments.
The figure below shows the break-down of the primaries on the basis of company, designation, and region, conducted during the research study: The stakeholders for BDaaS market includes , cloud vendors, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Business Intelligence (BI) solution vendors, Hadoop-as-a-Service (HDaaS) vendors, Data-as-a-Service (DaaS), Data Analytics-as-a-Service (DAaaS) vendors, Independent software-based BDaaS solution vendors, value added resellers and investors.The primary vendors occupying the BDaaS market are Amazon Web Services, EMC Corporation, Google, Hewlett-Packard Company, IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, SAS Institute, Inc., and Teradata Corporation. However, Datameer, Birst, SunGuard, Opera Solutions, Sisense, MapR Technologies, Mirantis and many other are the few key innovators innovating in this market scope. Few of the venture capitalists prevailing in this market are Singapore Technologies Tele media, Kleiner Perkins, Northgate Capital, Wipro Technologies, Red Hat and many more.Scope
This research report segments the BDaaS market to following submarkets on the basis of type of solutions:
- Hadoop-as-a-Service (HDaaS)
- Data-as-a-Service (DaaS)
- Data Analytics-as-a-Service (DAaaS)
On the basis of type of deployment models:
- Public cloud
- Private cloud
- Hybrid cloud
On the basis of organization size:
- Small and medium-sized business
- Large enterprises
On the basis of verticals:
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Retail and consumer goods
- Travel and hospitality
- IT and telecommunication
- Media and entertainment
On the basis of regions:
- North America
- Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Tweets from the BDaaS Market
Please find more about Big Data as a Service Market by Type of Solutions (Hadoop as a Service, Data as a Service, Data Analytics as a Service) – Global Forecast to 2020 at reports.zursh.com
Click on below items to see free updates about the topic covered.
Click on below items to see free resources and reports about the topic covered.