US Analysis and Market Forecasts
Electrosurgical generators and instruments have become indispensable tools in cutting, sealing, and coagulating tissue during a variety of open and laparoscopic procedures.
Radiofrequency equipment has been the mainstay in the operating room since the advent of surgical energy, but ultrasonic generators and instruments have slowly gained acceptance in surgical settings. Furthermore, manufacturers have introduced entirely new modalities, such as argon plasma coagulation, to address needs in specific arenas such as flexible endoscopy and bronchoscopy.
Surgical technology firms have begun to develop specialty instruments for particular indications and surgical procedures.
The US electrosurgical devices market has been estimated in this report up to 2021.
The report provides an investigation of unmet needs, future adoption trends and compound annual growth rates (CAGR) for each market segment. In addition, this report presents the current market drivers and barriers which will influence the future market growth of electrosurgical devices.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future market outlook for electrosurgical devices in the US markets?
- Which are the key, high growth markets? Which segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs? What is the scope for more innovation and what are the end-users looking for in their products?
- What are some of the newer innovations that may fulfill these unmet needs? What are the physician perceptions and market outlooks?
- Medtronic, Olympus, and Ethicon became market leaders by offering a variety of products in different electrosurgical modalities, including monopolar, bipolar, and ultrasonic surgeries. Other companies, such as ConMed, Erbe, and Bovie Medical have remained innovative in order to compete with the larger manufacturers. What are their market shares in the US and which companies constitute the remainder of the market?
Please find more about Electrosurgical Devices - US Analysis and Market Forecasts at reports.zursh.com
Click on below items to see free updates about the topic covered.
Click on below items to see free resources and reports about the topic covered.