The clinical trial report, Pancreatic Cancer Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2016" provides an overview of Pancreatic Cancer clinical trials scenario. This report provides top line data relating to the clinical trials on Pancreatic Cancer. The report includes an overview of trial numbers and their average enrollment in top countries conducted across the globe. The report offers coverage of disease clinical trials by region, country (G7 & E7), phase, trial status, end points status and sponsor type.It also provides prominent drugs for in-progress trials (based on number of ongoing trials). Clinical Trial Reports are generated using a proprietary database - Pharma eTrack Clinical trials database. Clinical trials are collated from 80+ different clinical trial registries, conferences, journals, news etc across the globe. Clinical trials database undergoes periodic update by dynamic process.The report enhances the decision-making capabilities and helps to create an effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Key Topics Covered:
- The report provides a snapshot of the global clinical trials landscape
- The report provides top level data related to the clinical trials by Region, Country (G7 & E7), Trial Status, Trial Phase, Sponsor Type and End point status
- The report reviews top companies involved and enlists all trials (Trial title, Phase, and Status) pertaining to the company
- The report provides all the unaccomplished trials (Terminated, Suspended and Withdrawn) with reason for unaccomplishment
- The report provides enrollment trends for the past five years
- The report provides latest news for the past three months
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- Celgene Corporation
- AstraZeneca Plc
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd.
- AbbVie Inc.
Tweets from the Industry
Please find more about Pancreatic Cancer Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2016 at reports.zursh.com
Click on below items to see free updates about the topic covered.
Click on below items to see free resources and reports about the topic covered.