The rising demand for enterprises to communicate with their customers across the globe and address their queries and concerns, has led to a huge growth in the BPO industry. However, the growth of CRM BPO is now reaching saturation point, vendors are coming up with new and innovative solutions to identify business avenues, implement innovative strategies, and capture new market opportunities. To compound this effect, the pace of change has become blisteringly fast, with traditional outsourcing models being replaced to cater to the current requirements.
- With increased focus on extracting maximum value from outsourcing arrangements, enterprises now share a business partnership with their outsourcing vendors, which guarantee a target business outcome for them.
- Analytics based BPO solutions are steadily gaining popularity among enterprises, helping them to devise well informed business strategies.
- While data privacy and security concerns continue to be the major hurdles in the growth of the BPO industry, the evolution of robotic process automation and cloud technologies is creating new problems for outsourcing vendors.
This Strategic Focus Report - Business Process Outsourcing analyses the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the business process outsourcing market. The report outlines the evolution of business process outsourcing, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also presents Kable's view of the revenue opportunities in the business process outsourcing market through to 2019, highlighting the market size by technology, geography, sector and size band. Moreover, following in-depth ICT decision maker surveys, the report outlines enterprises' investment priorities in the Business Process Outsourcing.
This product covers the latest trends in the business process outsourcing market, coupled with insight into the vendor landscape and market size in the business process outsourcing domain.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The latest trends impacting the business process outsourcing market.
- The market drivers (both supply-side and demand-side) that will facilitate the growth of the business process outsourcing market.
- The market inhibitors that may hinder the pervasive adoption of business process outsourcing.
- Identification of the top ICT vendors in the business process outsourcing market, coupled with an overview of the top 5 vendors.
- The primary findings from Kable's view of revenue opportunities in the business process outsourcing market through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector, and size band.
- Understand the business process outsourcing landscape, the recent trends, drivers, and inhibitors shaping the business process outsourcing segment.
- Comprehend the business process outsourcing vendor landscape and track their relative performance in the business process outsourcing market to gain a competitive advantage.
- Enhance your market segmentation by analyzing the revenue opportunity forecasts figure in the business process outsourcing market from 2015 to 2019, spanning six technology segments, six regions, 14 verticals, and two size bands.
Please find more about Strategic Focus Report – Business Process Outsourcing : Technology and market trends at reports.zursh.com
Click on below items to see free updates about the topic covered.
Click on below items to see free resources and reports about the topic covered.