This report elaborates Iran's power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for generation, capacity and consumption up to 2025. Detailed analysis of the Iranian power market's regulatory structure, import and export trends, competitive landscape and power projects at various stages of the supply chain is provided.
The report also gives a snapshot of the power sector in Iran on broad parameters of macroeconomics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential. Financial performance of the leading power companies is also analyzed in the report.
Table of Contents
- Snapshot of the country's power sector across parameters - macro economics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential of the power sector.
- Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2014, forecast for the next 11 years to 2025.
- Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
- Data on leading current and upcoming projects.
- Information on grid interconnectivity, transmission and distribution infrastructure and power exports and imports.
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
- Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis.
1 List of Tables and List of Figures
3 Iran, Power Market, Snapshot
4 Iran, Power Market, Market Analysis
5 Iran, Power Market, Regulatory Scenario
6 Iran, Power Market, Capacity and Generation Overview
7 Iran, Power Market, Transmission and Distribution Overview
8 Iran, Power Market, Competitive Landscape: Snapshot of Leading Power Generating Companies
Please find more about Iran Power Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2015 - Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape at reports.zursh.com
Click on below items to see free updates about the topic covered.
Click on below items to see free resources and reports about the topic covered.